Discuss altivar 71 output voltage in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hi guys hope you all doing good so here my question
the input voltage of the VFD (altivar 71) is 400v but when start in mode run the output voltage is only 310v is it logic i think no i appreciate your cooperation an advance thanks

hi guys hope you all doing good so here my question
the input voltage of the VFD (altivar 71) is 400v but when start in mode run the output voltage is only 310v is it logic i think no i appreciate your cooperation an advance thanks

Lots of vfd's are configured in v/f open loop control, meaning the motor is not fitted with a feedback device connected to the vfd. V/F control means that voltage is proportional to output frequency, so if your motor is running at less than rated frequency (50Hz typically) then the output voltage will be less than the rated motor voltage.

Reply to altivar 71 output voltage in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, I have recently purchased a motor soft starter from aliexpress for a 3 phase motor Before connecting load I measured the input and...
Replies
Views
So earlier this year I obtained a large machine with a couple of 3 phase motors in it, and the rest single phase. I bought a VFD, correctly wired...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I signed up here for a little help. I bought a 3 phase bandsaw and went down the rabbit hole of VFD’s etc. ‘The motor is 3 phase 400v...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Firstly I am new to the forum, so will start by saying hi. I work as an electricians mate, and am joining the forum to gain experience...
Replies
Views
Hello All and happy new year. Over the holiay I have changed all of my old sockets to some nice new ones and added a couple with usb sockets for...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock