Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss AM2 failed in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Z

Zumbify

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello guys. I have recently done my AM2 for the first time and got results yesterday.

Well apparently I have failed on the Inspection and testing by not filling in my Electrical Certificate correctly.....

Any tips/advice on where I could of failed exactly? I have attached a picture of my results. As you can see “Visual inspection”, “Schedule of Test Results” and “Schedule of Inspections” are all PASS.
So I am breaking my head here and trying to figure out where exactly I’ve managed to fail.

Regards

Attachments

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Aico 3000
Taylortwocities

Taylortwocities

-
Esteemed
Arms
Maybe because for BS7671 Part 1 you achieved 0%. Did you forget to do it?

Z

Zumbify

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe because for BS7671 Part 1 you achieved 0%. Did you forget to do it?
No, that’s an online exam. I simply didn’t answer correctly I assume but overall I’ve passed it.

Have you asked them to clarify?
I am awaiting for NET to forward my results to the accessor. Just thought maybe someone been in same situation as me.

Guess I just have to wait now

Wilko

Wilko

-
Esteemed
Arms
Sorry to hear that !
There are a few ex examiners on here that may be able to comment better, but I’m thinking you’ve made some error in filling out the form. If they will show you the marked up one I’ll bet you kick yourself - just don’t do it too hard :) .

buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
Well apparently I have failed on the Inspection and testing by not filling in my Electrical Certificate correctly.....
never mind i bet most of the sparks in uk dont even how to fill them in ,a good book my man will help you out ,like mills and boons ,lol 😁 , go on amazon and you find one .

Z

Zumbify

never mind i bet most of the sparks in uk dont even how to fill them in ,a good book my man will help you out ,like mills and boons ,lol 😁 , go on amazon and you find one .
Thanks I’ll have a look. I followed both, OSG and GN3, when filing in the certificate. I am just really confused as what I could fail on.

Pete999

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Mills and Boone Book to pass AM2, nice one Buzz:D:smilingimp:o_O

J

Julie.

Esteemed
Arms
It shows you failed on completing the installation certificate properly - about 3/4 down.

Print out a copy of an eic, then complete it giving the answers you remember - or made up ones where you can't - then post it up here.

do it by hand as this is what you did on the day - using an automatic or form filling pdf can mask what you did.

obviously this can't be 100% your error could be completing the DOL starter for circuit 1 when it's actually on circuit 4 or something, but if you made enough of a big mistake it is likely you will do the same thing re-tracing your steps

Z

Zumbify

It shows you failed on completing the installation certificate properly - about 3/4 down.

Print out a copy of an eic, then complete it giving the answers you remember - or made up ones where you can't - then post it up here.

do it by hand as this is what you did on the day - using an automatic or form filling pdf can mask what you did.

obviously this can't be 100% your error could be completing the DOL starter for circuit 1 when it's actually on circuit 4 or something, but if you made enough of a big mistake it is likely you will do the same thing re-tracing your steps
I am aware on which Part of the section I failed but I have absolutely no clue what EXACTLY I filled in wrong, as I followed GN3 and OSG.

I will try and post a filled in copy asap.

Reply to AM2 failed in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom