Discuss Any famous encounters with well known celebs? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Bin there with the Thatch Woman, and her bestest buddy the For Sec. along with Gorby and his hangers on's, met Mr Mcaleese he of Iranian Siege Embassy fame, nice Man, but an interpreter was needed, to decipher the Scottish accent.
I've also met Mary McAleese the former Irish president.

Added some downlights for Jimmy Somerville once..
Nice chap, we were only there for the morning but he popped out and brought all the workers a bacon roll.

I drove jimmy Saville from the sergeants mess to the now renamed Saville rooms at CTCRM when I was in the forces.

It has since been renamed, ‘The Bootneck WIFI cafe’ downstairs and upstairs is now the juniors mess. Anything related or tarred with the name has gone. Gen

We jointed Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum's house.
Who?
My brother was in Jeremy Hunt's house last year.

He was there in a business capacity, him and his wife was there also.

My mate is just after buying a second hand E-Class that used to belong to Jacob Rees Mogg. I had it sitting at 130mph a few weeks ago.

As for my most famous meeting of a celebrity, does Martin McGuinness count?
martin mcguiness definately doesn’t count. As for the other 2 celebs they don’t count as it’s not really you meeting them.

My claim to fame. The crankies. They live not far from me.

Fandabidossi...

Reply to Any famous encounters with well known celebs? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock