Discuss Anyone else been mugged by sky tonight? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Don't blame you . It is not just the money , it is missing your fight.
If you paid by credit card, or TSB member you may have some fraud protection.

Don't blame you . It is not just the money , it is missing your fight.
If you paid by credit card, or TSB member you may have some fraud protection.
Thanks mate, they took the money quick sharp, I’ve spoken to the bank and nothing they can do.....I’ll contact sky in the morning that’s always a pleasure

Thanks mate, they took the money quick sharp, I’ve spoken to the bank and nothing they can do.....I’ll contact sky in the morning that’s always a pleasure
Good luck mate. It is their fault in my opinion , they should have a security customer code or the like.

You’re right mate......
Good luck mate. It is their fault in my opinion , they should have a security customer code or the like.
yeah I’ve had a google and talk sport and others are already reporting on it I think ALOT of people have been let down, gonna cost sky I think..

Well I am bitter against Sky and their cronies anyway . The only sport I watch is F1 , They have it sewn up. and only the British GP is shown on Terrestrial television , and just the highlights on C4 bless them, and at silly o'clock at night usually.

Last edited:
Well I am bitter against Sky and their cronies anyway . The only sport I watch is F1 , They have it sewn up , and only the British GP is shown on Terrestrial television , and just the highlights on C4 bless them at silly o'clock at night usually.
Feel ya pain there mate I used to love F1on a Sunday....but I’m not paying that

Thanks for that Rap. Does that require a land line ? I only have internet on a dongle , it is not great , I doubt it would stream the race.

You paid 25 quid to watch 2 guys punch each other into brain damage? Well done you.

Sorry if that sounds crass... I paid just as much to give myself brain damage in can form.

Alcohol is my friend
There was no chance of brain damage.

Joshua danced around all night, he was afraid of Ruiz, quite content to play the points game.
[automerge]1575758238[/automerge]
Thanks for that Rap. Does that require a land line ? I only have internet on a dongle , it is not great , I doubt it would stream the race.
Can you run YouTube?

You could even try this

They stream every race live. It's free.

Sometimes you might have a simulcast, with the odd Johnny Walker advertisement for the Indian Market but it is Sky UK commentators

So no discernible difference.

You’re right mate......

yeah I’ve had a google and talk sport and others are already reporting on it I think ALOT of people have been let down, gonna cost sky I think..
Feel ya pain there mate I used to love F1on a Sunday....but I’m not paying that
There was no chance of brain damage.

Joshua danced around all night, he was afraid of Ruiz, quite content to play the points game.
[automerge]1575758238[/automerge]

Can you run YouTube?

You could even try this

They stream every race live. It's free.

Sometimes you might have a simulcast, with the odd Johnny Walker advertisement for the Indian Market but it is Sky UK commentators

So no discernible difference.
Yes , I can run U Tube.

Reply to Anyone else been mugged by sky tonight? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net