Discuss Anyone good on appliances? in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Seem to be having an intermittent fault on my AEG condenser tumble dryer. It occasionally throws up an EH0 code - which states it could be a power supply fault. I use an extension lead (white flex type), which I changed, but it’s still occurring. I’ve been used a plug checker, which states everything is ok. I have to keep sponging the bottom bit out (where the water filter is).

Anyone any ideas?

Many thanks.

Reply to Anyone good on appliances? in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am totally new to fixing things but with the help of YouTube I think I've diagnosed my tumble dryer, now, I'd just like to know what others...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’ve got an issue driving me crazy and can’t get anyone to figure it out as it’s not their issue. We had a new extension, single rear...
Replies
Views
Recently my RCCB keeps keeps tripping intermittently. It can happen between several hours to few days when a trip will occur. During the trips, no...
Replies
Views
Good evening all. I’m a new member and found this place by searching for some info on a problem that has developed. I used to be a sparky in the...
Replies
Views
Hello there, we are wanting two new double sockets in our kitchen, one will be below counter to accommodate gas hob and ovens ignition plugs...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock