Discuss Anyone want a neon tester in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Only if you’re after a clean pair of underpants. Love that comment!…lol

Most certainly! Have you seen his other vids? Some pretty awesome stuff to watch, but I can think of a few reasons I wouldn't want to be his neighbour!

Most certainly! Have you seen his other vids? Some pretty awesome stuff to watch, but I can think of a few reasons I wouldn't want to be his neighbour!

Wouldn't want to pay his Leccy bill either, or his home insurance

Whey is he putting the probe on the live before having the other end on the neutral in a demo for diyers, I'd have got some 20mm across the back of me legs when I was an apprentice for doing that

Whey is he putting the probe on the live before having the other end on the neutral in a demo for diyers, I'd have got some 20mm across the back of me legs when I was an apprentice for doing that

Well, he is the "Ultimate Handyman" after all.

Reply to Anyone want a neon tester in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Just a quick one, I want to use an ip rated light switch with a neon indicator to manually ovveride a PIR detector controlling an e27 LED...
Replies
Views
Good morning guys, I bought this neon sign for my cinema room to put above my arcade machines. I have the cinema controlled by Google voice...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I'm after a decent priced multifunctional tester . I know a few be knocking about on ebay. Can anyone name a couple that I could...
Replies
Views
Why would you buy one of these in preference to, lets say a Fluke 1664FC with add on EV charger testing...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m just starting to do ev chargers so it’s looks like I need new tester. I currently have Megger 1711. So I can’t do a 6ma rcddc test. I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock