Discuss Attempted abduction in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
It's time the hard line brigade are allowed to take over.
They need to be allowed to take the gloves off.

Totally agree, time to take action against these scrots, I also see some barstewards have stolen some paving slabs from a Lee Rigby Memorial.

Find em, and then what some do gooder, tree hugging liberal will say their civil liberties have been abused, I think Sir Micheal Cain is right Natiol service should be brought back, kid gloves need to be remove, I hope Mrs May will do something about it?? Rant over

:furious3::rant:

Totally agree, time to take action against these scrots, I also see some barstewards have stolen some paving slabs from a Lee Rigby Memorial.

Find em, and then what some do gooder, tree hugging liberal will say their civil liberties have been abused, I think Sir Micheal Cain is right Natiol service should be brought back, kid gloves need to be remove, I hope Mrs May will do something about it?? Rant over

:furious3::rant:

You are right, if these scroats are followed ,it is harassment, against their human rights . But what about our servicemen and women's human rights ; and everyone else's into the bargain.
Most of these People are known . with recent events elsewhere special powers should be invoked. No messing get them isolated.

one things guaranteed, they wont be white English methodist types

Please refrain from such comments, this kind if reply has a prejudist and racist tone to it and not what we want to see, I don't believe you were intending to come across that way but its just a little over the mark of what is acceptable.

Guys can we get the thread back on track, it's a serious news 'possibly terrorist' related story and was posted for genuine feedback and thoughts, I think responses should reflect that as oppose to the direction the thread has turned. Cheers.

It's time the hard line brigade are allowed to take over.
They need to be allowed to take the gloves off.
We need to be able to talk about all posibilities of it as well or we'll end up sounding like south yorkshire social services

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just seen in the newspaper that warnings have gone out to all service personel, to be vigilant and do not wear your uniform in public.

Sad times when the brave Men and Women of our Armed Forces cannot show their pride in the uniform they have decided to serve, all because some bigot has decided to abduct one and cut them up.

I have not been in the Armed Forces myself, but worked for all three branches as Civilian, both at home and overseas.

I haven't seen any evidence presented yet to show it was definitely a religious related attack, the bloke could have been shagging someone's missus.

I haven't seen any evidence presented yet to show it was definitely a religious related attack, the bloke could have been shagging someone's missus.

careful. serial adulterers might be offended by your comment.:death:

Guys can we get the thread back on track, it's a serious news 'possibly terrorist' related story and was posted for genuine feedback and thoughts, I think responses should reflect that as oppose to the direction the thread has turned. Cheers.

Cheers DW that is exactly why I started it because as I already said what happened to Lee Rigby still haunts me and just wanted everyone to discuss what could be done to prevent it happening again.

@ Pete I totally agree that it is very very sad that they are being told to not wear anything that links them to the military.

I am the last person that wants to see all our service men and the police armed but I think at very least there needs to be some armed presence around these places to deter this happening again.
At the end of the day how else do we stop 2 men armed with knives who are hellbent on butchering to death an innocent person.

You may be right , I doubt it but you may be.

Also if you read my opening line it does say "Was this another attempt" At no point as anybody said it was for sure.

Last edited:
Looks like Germany is having its own Terrorist Attack as we speak, not enough info yet to point the finger of blame but Intel' traffic has been putting them on high alert for an imminent attack.

Looks like Germany is having its own Terrorist Attack as we speak, not enough info yet to point the finger of blame but Intel' traffic has been putting them on high alert for an imminent attack.
Not very difficult whoose to blame is it

This is the thing not every shooting or murder can be down to terrorists but in the current climate it is usually a fair assumption.
And I am sure it won't be long until they proudly claim credit for it.

The problem is that these people arent scared to die and welcome death. You cant compete with that!

Not very difficult whoose to blame is it

You seem to have a short memory, over the last few decade many shootings and mass killings in the Western world have nothing to do with Islamic extremist, it is the case especially with far right groups and the power of social media that these are often forgotten as they promote there racist xenophobic crap, yes this event is a high probablility to be linked to extremist views (terrorists) but it is not confirmed.

-Anders Brievick - Far right Terrorist
-The guy who killed Joe Cox counciller for Batley/Spen wasn't an Islamic Terrorist
-The many mass killings in USA schools have no links to Islamic terrorists and are often disturbed students.
-Dereck Bird killed 12 in Cumbria in 2010.
-The Hungerford Massacre
-Thomas Watt Hamilton guilty of one of the deadliest mass murders in recent UK history as he went trigger happy in Dunblane school...etc etc

The list is a lot longer than Islamic terrorist attacks on western soil so with regards it is always best to wait for confirmation before hitting social media with what are in fact prejudist comments given the lack of info we still have, I pass through Birstal most days (the scene of Joe Cox murder) and been local I was bombarded on my FB and other media with anti-Islamic comments, general racist tones and pre-judgements about the event... they all quickly buried their heads when it turned out to be a local white male with links to Far Right extremist groups.
So with all respect, when such assumptions and comments are made it tends to do more damage than good especially when unfounded and found not to be in anyway linked.

I used to work in Batley but its funny that after the cox murder how all the hate against 'Britain first' by the leftwing came out, slightly hypocritical imo

Funny how u mentioned islamic extremism

Why is it Funny? ... it was in direct response to your comment and what your posts implied including your earlier comment I pulled you on, blaming all Muslims / Islam is the kneejerk reaction now whenever something happens like this, if the trend was to blame Christian, Jewish or Catholic extremists then that would be what I would have put instead to make the point.

Reply to Attempted abduction in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net