Discuss Attempted abduction in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Ok if this isnt a muslim thing ill say sorry

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You are seriously blind to the tone of your comments... 'muslim thing'? I assume you mean connected to Islamic extremism and/or radicalised views, I think you don't even realise the difference, take the Nice attack, he wasn't a practicing Muslim, he didn't go to prayers, he ate pork, had gay relationships, drank and partied etc, same with the guy in the USA nightclub shootings, yes on paper they are from Muslim families but they didn't practice or follow there religion so to say this is a Muslim thing kinda tars every muslim with the same paintbrush, in both of these incidents though they had been found to have been viewing extremist sites and in contact with them.

These muslims are all from or inspired by isis. Next you'll be saying its because of western intervention in the middle east.

These muslims are all from or inspired by isis. Next you'll be saying its because of western intervention in the middle east.

Look up the birth of ISIS, yes there are inspired by the extreme radical views of Islam and such views have always existed long before ISIS in some form or other but what western intervention did was give rise to ISIS and bring the problem to our doorstep.

Last edited:
What about the kurds then? Did they interfere in the middle east

I don't see what that has to do with this thread and we are going off topic here as it is, happy to discuss the Kurds in another thread if you wish but unclear why you brought it up, almost as though you assume my views on the matter already, I have responded to all your points in depth only to be replied to with short comment and not indepth debate, if you want to discuss on this subject further then please bring something to the table instead of quick comments and assumptions.

Apologies to GMES for sliding of topic here, partly my fault, if you wish to continue spary then like I said, please set up a thread and try bring some content into your posts as oppose to quick short comments with no real depth or foundation, Ill be happy to reference all my points I have made so far.

Last edited:
Firstly

The 'human rights' bill needs to go
We never needed it before...so why now?

Secondly

The 'equalities & diversities' bill also needs to go....as it's just a vehicle for expensive solicitors/lawyers to line their pockets

Once the above 2 rackets have been shut off...then we can get down to business..

Reply to Attempted abduction in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net