Discuss Avatar flags: great idea in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
Great idea, but could it be more localised and use the Scottish, English welsh and NI flags?
It’s a UK based forum, so the majority of users are Union Jack, apart from a Spanish, I’ve seen... a South African and the few Americans that sneak in past immigration.
There are local discrepancies between regions of the uk concerning the answers given to questions.. (part p) and I think it would be helpful.

Lol I’ve got a nice Turkish one.

It should be more localised. I've got a union jack which I find very offensive :mad:

We do not have any representation on the Union Jack :cryingcat: ( sort of conquered a few years back :eek:) so it may not have the same degree of love that the rest of the UK may feel:confused1:

Anybody seen a Dragon Flying around?:D

talking about localised flags..... i want this one.... admin, pretty pretty pleeeeease.
Avatar flags: great idea 1563213966576 - EletriciansForums.net

Avatar flags: great idea wales - EletriciansForums.net

It's much better looking than the union jack (spit!)

Reply to Avatar flags: great idea in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock