Currently reading:
Back to same hotel,

Discuss Back to same hotel, in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

7029 dave

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Well returned back to Turkey at same hotel 2 years ago. This shandy just blows me away, have built a few in me time, quarter of the size. 2 ton of it, spoke to the manager 5 guys on it and it took 2weeks to build.

Attachments

• thumbnail_WP_20160514_09_28_24_Pro.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
That is a sight to behold. Let's just hope that they don't call on these guys, when they need to take it down for cleaning. :smile5: [video=youtube;LFuYIi5-igc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFuYIi5-igc[/video]

Cheers,

Jez Wilkins

It was - a nugget of British comedy gold, and just one of many for that classic sitcom. That clip was the second thing that came to mind - the first being how stunning the 'shandy' in your post looked. :smile5:

Cheers again,

Jez Wilkins
Well Jezz, that pic does not do in justice, the hotel is over 9 floors, and do you know, it is just fixed to a beam me thinks, it's not on a winch or even chained.

and do you know, it is just fixed to a beam me thinks, it's not on a winch or even chained.

Wow!!:smile5:

You have to hope that someone was responsible for doing a few calculations regarding the fixings and that he/she got the sums correct.:rolleyes2:

If that one were to 'accidentally' fall, I think that it would make a bit more of a mess than the one that Del Boy and Rodders were bracing themselves for. :wink:

Cheers,

Jez Wilkins

Reply to Back to same hotel, in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back