Discuss Big Donation - British Heart Foundation in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

BritHeartFound

Hi there,

The British Heart Foundation (BHF) is encouraging people to donate BIG to their local Furniture & Electrical Store this September as part of the nation’s biggest ever stock appeal – The BIG Donation.

The BIG Donation aims to make 25,000 (1) free household collections during September - the equivalent of £3 million – and everyone can help by donating good quality sofas, TV’s, wardrobes, fridges, beds, tables, kettles and toasters. All funds raised will go towards fighting heart disease – the nation’s biggest killer.

The BIG Donation also gives people the opportunity to be green – every year, 3 million items of furniture end up in landfill that could easily be re-used.¹ BHF Furniture & Electrical Stores promote re-use, and provide an eco-friendly solution for those unwanted household items that are still in good condition.

If anyone has any unwanted electrical goods, either take them to your nearest shop or call us and we can collect your goods for free.

For more information, visit
British Heart Foundation - Donating goods

Thanks

British Heart Foundation

Re: Big Donation

I'll dig out some stuff. And I'll deliver them to the shop myself to save you guys a bit of time. :)

Hi,

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to all of you who got involved with the Big Donation this year. There is still one week left to donate your unwanted furniture and electrical items if you haven't already, so dig out the old tools and put your hand on your heart for a good cause.

Thanks for all your comments and involvment with this event. I am sure this year will be a huge success.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to thanks again for all your help with our BIG Donation event this year.

We had a great amount of support this year, and we managed to smash our £8m target.

Our Furniture and Electrical stores saw a massive increase in the amount of donations too.

This will go directly towards funding pioneering research and vital patient care for the millions of people suffering from heart disease in the UK.

Thanks again, and happy new year!

British Heart Foundation

Reply to Big Donation - British Heart Foundation in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock