Discuss Biscuits. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest77

Who likes a bicky? I love them and I am eating a "Nice" right now, I might even have a custard cream as well, oh and now I have your attention, the yes campaign is winning in Jockland :grin:

Nuts. I love nuts. Biscuits I can take of leave but nuts are the business.

I hope the Scottish vote for independence, it will be far more entertaining that way.

sod nuts. they're for monkeys. give me dark choc suggestives any time.

By the way the word 'biscuit' is used locally as another name for a womans private part.

Chocolate hob nobs are the way forward. Coupla hours picking them out your teeth just adds to the experience!! Oh and by the way mon the jocks

I don't doubt that fella, you lot down there are all crackers, anyhow we invented the word so a crunchy sweet thing which is dipped in tea or coffee will have to be the definition lol.

Reply to Biscuits. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I wanted to thank you all who have subscribed to the forum. Really really helping right now as Google has dropped off a cliff. So you're literally...
Replies
Views
Guidance please - C&G L3 electrical installation - Hotel extension project Hi folks, I am fairly new to this forum but it looks like the...
Replies
Views
Guidance please - C&G L3 electrical installation - Hotel extension project Hi folks, I am fairly new to this forum but it looks like the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Thank you for your previous advice - it resulted in us replacing our precious Smeg range with a Hotpoint; however we now have a new issue...
Replies
Views
I got a TEXT message (i dont know them and i cant find out who they are from the phone number) "Hi speaking from Indeed Are you available to give...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock