• Thread starter Guest77
  • Start date
  • Replies 142
  • Views 8K

Currently reading:
Biscuits.

Discuss Biscuits. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest77

Who likes a bicky? I love them and I am eating a "Nice" right now, I might even have a custard cream as well, oh and now I have your attention, the yes campaign is winning in Jockland :grin:

Nuts. I love nuts. Biscuits I can take of leave but nuts are the business.

I hope the Scottish vote for independence, it will be far more entertaining that way.

sod nuts. they're for monkeys. give me dark choc suggestives any time.

By the way the word 'biscuit' is used locally as another name for a womans private part.

Chocolate hob nobs are the way forward. Coupla hours picking them out your teeth just adds to the experience!! Oh and by the way mon the jocks

I don't doubt that fella, you lot down there are all crackers, anyhow we invented the word so a crunchy sweet thing which is dipped in tea or coffee will have to be the definition lol.

Nuts. I love nuts. Biscuits I can take of leave but nuts are the business.

I hope the Scottish vote for independence, it will be far more entertaining that way.

Especially when Ed Milliband does his maths and works out he'll never be Prime Minister unless he gets in next year (and that can only last until the 50 odd Scottish MP's leave the house) then we'll have to have another election! he.he

Especially when Ed Milliband does his maths and works out he'll never be Prime Minister unless he gets in next year (and that can only last until the 50 odd Scottish MP's leave the house) then we'll have to have another election! he.he
Well if the Tories get in again I'm off to Scotland to live.

What!!! Custard creams are eaten by the millions, you mancs are seriously different :grin: you do brew beer from the canal up there, it is even worse than John smiths lol haha

It's called Robinsons, they pump the water up from the Stockport sewers.
And it smells and tastes like sewerage.

Aldi used to sell these:
2011-10-15 18.36.39.jpg

They've changed the name now; I expect they realised it implied they were selling something else...

Well if the Tories get in again I'm off to Scotland to live.

Its a bit ironic that the latest news from Scotland is that the voters changing their minds are the "traditional" Labour voters. So they get Alec Salmond - the man with all the promises and they then make the UK Labour party virtually unelectable without the help from Mr I'm going to be changing sides Clegg!

Its a bit ironic that the latest news from Scotland is that the voters changing their minds are the "traditional" Labour voters. So they get Alec Salmond - the man with all the promises and they then make the UK Labour party virtually unelectable without the help from Mr I'm going to be changing sides Clegg!
Yes I think a lot of the Scots are worried the Tories will win again and cannot put up with another 5 years of huge spending cuts and 5 years without a pay rise, they are also worried about the NHS and fox hunting being legal again, I'm off to Scotland.

if labour get in again, i'm going to mars.

I think whoever gets in will still be keeping the cuts , but all the young immigrants would go to Scotland to study as its free. Then pass the exams then come to England

if labour get in again, i'm going to mars.
Won't happen for at least 5 more years, the Scots breaking away will kill Labours plans for victory, The country is heading far right, the UKIP leader will be deputy Primeminister IMO after the next election with the LIB dems all but finished with less than 20 MPs.

Yes I think a lot of the Scots are worried the Tories will win again and cannot put up with another 5 years of huge spending cuts and 5 years without a pay rise, they are also worried about the NHS and fox hunting being legal again, I'm off to Scotland.

Go to Holyroyd and ask the Scottish Government who is responsible for their latest "gimmic" on Health in Glasgow!

better than being in essex. that's almost as bad as that othe southern county. slurry.

Reply to Biscuits. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back