Discuss Blast from the past - 1976 SEB Documents in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dartlec

Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Found these in a CU cupboard today, in very good condition - if anyone is interested to learn how to pay for their electricity with Bankers Order or see what the tariffs were back in 1976..

Not sure how they charged separately for lighting, they weren't installed on separate meters??

2021_06_14 15_40 Office Lens.jpg 2021_06_14 15_41 Office Lens.jpg 2021_06_14 15_42 Office Lens 1.jpg 2021_06_14 15_42 Office Lens.jpg 2021_06_14 15_43 Office Lens.jpg

2021_06_14 15_43 Office Lens 1.jpg

Reply to Blast from the past - 1976 SEB Documents in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to read this. I am not trained in electrics whatsoever, I am a just a home owner looking for advice. I...
Replies
Views
So how about this metering setup anyone? I have never come across this setup before, and I wonder whether the client would be better off keeping...
Replies
Views
Well....wiring in a 1750s thatched cottage attic, not wiring made from thatch 🤪 One we have been letting for over 20 years (as well as enjoying...
Replies
Views
Hi, So I'm trying to understand what's going on with my off-peak electricity supply, as something's wrong with it and I'm trying to determine if...
Replies
Views
Hello, Last year we started getting really high readings over the colder months (we'd expected this but not 5x the amount of electricity being...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock