Discuss Boris Has It ... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott have gone back to the back benches. Whether anyone agrees with their politics or not is their business but come on guys less of the insults,they are human beings. If they were seriously ill would you be slagging them off? All of this transcends political views and whatever we agree or disagree with there's no need to keep mocking people

Get well soon Boris, you are a human being first and a politician second

Just had email....Yesss Electrical are branching out and doing COVID-19 test kits at £69 each.
Anybody know if they’re OK for Zs testing.....and....are they up to upcoming 19th edition standard?

Last edited:
Is this fake news or not.

“Mobile phone mast vandalised through possible link between 5G and covid19”
(It wasn’t even a 5G mast!)

the number of idiots in this country is surpassing the number of corona infections.

Is this fake news or not.

“Mobile phone mast vandalised through possible link between 5G and covid19”
(It wasn’t even a 5G mast!)

the number of idiots in this country is surpassing the number of corona infections.
Don’t think it’s fake mate it happening all over apparently and “celebs” are promoting it allegedly ?

The 5G launch coincided with the outbreak in China and people are putting two and two together and getting a hundred. Loads of so called celebrities are behind this indicating very low levels of intelligence.

Don’t think it’s fake mate it happening all over apparently and “celebs” are promoting it allegedly ?

It's not Celebs promoting it, it just David Ike:eek:
[automerge]1586264485[/automerge]
so it's nothing to do with bats being sold for food in China then. that's a relief. i just placed an order.

I've just ordered some Bats as well from China, they wanted to know if I wanted Cricket or Baseball , think I better get my teeth sharpened before they arrive.

tomorrow it will be Phil Scofield, if he gets paid enough, like he's trying to get us to sell a car for half it's value (we buy any car.co.)
[automerge]1586264617[/automerge]
It's not Celebs promoting it, it just David Ike:eek:
[automerge]1586264485[/automerge]

I've just ordered some Bats as well from China, they wanted to know if I wanted Cricket or Baseball , think I better get my teeth sharpened before they arrive.
clicket bat, velly funny.

Phil Schofield is still going to the studio, and still sitting close to holly willybooby.

At least Ant and Dec can broadcast from their own homes.

And if Piers Morgan would only present from his front room, we could mute him

Phil Schofield is still going to the studio, and still sitting close to holly willybooby.

At least Ant and Dec can broadcast from their own homes.

And if Piers Morgan would only present from his front room, we could mute him
To be fair I’d risk it to sit next to Holli every day ?

Just had email....Yesss Electrical are branching out and doing COVID-19 test kits at £69 each.
Anybody know if they’re OK for Zs testing.....and....are they up to upcoming 19th edition standard?
I know its a bit of fun (Zs testing) but see the advice on the government website, as of 2nd April 2020 these types of kits are illegal to sell.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/guidance-on-coronavirus-covid-19-tests-and-testing-kits

We received the same sales email and it will take more than a badly translated flyer to convince us to part with our money

(Just had Email from Warrington Branch, that flyer wasn't supposed to be sent out)

Last edited:
Boris has now been released from hospital. Apparently now he’s going to stay at his official country retreat (2nd home). Is this not a bit hypocritical especially as the former Scottish chief medical officer did the same thing. Seems like different rules for different folk.

Boris has now been released from hospital. Apparently now he’s going to stay at his official country retreat (2nd home). Is this not a bit hypocritical especially as the former Scottish chief medical officer did the same thing. Seems like different rules for different folk.

Probably keeping a bit of distance between himself and others. Not the same thing as the Scottish medical officer going for a family trip to their holiday home really.

Reply to Boris Has It ... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net