• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Boris Has It ... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Wilko

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi All - just seen a tweet that Our Fearless Leader has tested positive for CV19. Apparently he’s got mild symptoms. I’m sure there’s a joke in there somewhere ...

Personally I think we need set up a face to face intimate meeting with Boris and Mike Ashley to iron out the sports direct issue and to give mike the answers he wanted regards his employees going to work at the moment...

Whilst it is not good that he has caught it, I think it will help the public to understand that this is a real threat and it can affect everybody.
It will also be good to see him isolating, delivering speeches by video call etc.

He and his government have done very well so far in their handling of this situation, taking good heed of their scientific advisors and trying to drive the message home to the public about what needs to be done to help everyone.

Reply to Boris Has It ... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back