Discuss Brady in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest111

So according to what I have read in this mornings paper Brady ranks himself as the most famous killer going! How full of himself is he? It,s just a pity we cant mobilise a large gang of us sparkies and all go and try and find that poor kids body one weekend,I would just love to do it ,most importantly to put him to rest but also to wipe the smile off Bradys face and then he could rot in jail and there would be no need for him to keep appearing in the papers.Wonder if it would be possible to get enough of us together to pull it off,maybe the other forums could join in too,any takers?

ian.settle1

Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
Pity the barsteward didn't have the decency to tell Keith Bennents mother where he buried him to give her closure of his murder before see passed away the other week

OP
D

DurhamSparky

The **** won't know where he buried him.... It's all a joke... They were on drugs when they killed them....

Big place the moor mate!!!!

telectrix

Disrespected Scouser
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
a better use of our electrical talents would be to design a circuit to connect to his goolies for a slow, painful, excecution.

OP
G

Guest111

but I thought you could already get high voltage IR testers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanent unswitched live colour?

• Brown

Votes: 63 67.0%
  • Black

Votes: 31 33.0%

Electrician Talk