SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Brady in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest111

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

So according to what I have read in this mornings paper Brady ranks himself as the most famous killer going! How full of himself is he? It,s just a pity we cant mobilise a large gang of us sparkies and all go and try and find that poor kids body one weekend,I would just love to do it ,most importantly to put him to rest but also to wipe the smile off Bradys face and then he could rot in jail and there would be no need for him to keep appearing in the papers.Wonder if it would be possible to get enough of us together to pull it off,maybe the other forums could join in too,any takers?

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

ian.settle1

-
Mentor
Arms
Pity the barsteward didn't have the decency to tell Keith Bennents mother where he buried him to give her closure of his murder before see passed away the other week

D

DurhamSparky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The **** won't know where he buried him.... It's all a joke... They were on drugs when they killed them....

Big place the moor mate!!!!

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
a better use of our electrical talents would be to design a circuit to connect to his goolies for a slow, painful, excecution.

G

Guest111

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
but I thought you could already get high voltage IR testers lol

Reply to Brady in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Select the ways in which you gain online business

• MyBuilder.com

• Federation of Master Builders

• CheckaTrade.com

• RatedPeople.com

• TrustaTrader.com

• Which? (TrustedTraders.Which.co.uk)

• MyJobQuote.co.uk

• Yell.com

• Google Paid Advertising

• Own Website with Natural Ranking (SEO'd website)

• Social Media (Facebook Twitter Instagram etc)

• Word of Mouth Only for me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Top Bottom