Discuss Busbar ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

What size are you after. Those are the SQO range but KQ are identical but the are rated at 10ka as opposed to 6ka for the SQO.

Not today unless a wholesaler happens to have one as they are obsolete. I have a KQ if you are stuck which fit but are intended for their triple pole boards but identical. This company has one and they are pretty quick on delivery.

Square D is now part of Schneider. CEF is probably your best bet, but not sure if that range is a current product.

Let us know how you get on.

Not today unless a wholesaler happens to have one as they are obsolete. I have a KQ if you are stuck which fit but are intended for their triple pole boards but identical. This company has one and they are pretty quick on delivery.

mill get one on order, cheers all
[automerge]1593767779[/automerge]
Just got one from Willrose cheers westward

Last edited:
There is that. Not that it's ever a problem, because the main switch would always be off during such activities so there is no issue of accidentally disconnecting the supply to something...

Reply to Busbar ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I need to design an electrical panel, and the main circuit breaker is rated at 250 A. We are implementing a 100% Brum solution for the panel, but...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am a removal man and I build office furniture. The company that I work for has based me at one of there clients buildings which...
Replies
Views
We have a customer in a large office block with all power in the building fed from an Electrak plug in busbar system. Lots of desks, lots of...
Replies
Views
Ran a 4mm straight from main fuse removed busbar and put 4mm into bottom of breaker, RCD keeps tripping
Replies
Views
I had a call to a new customer who was experiencing what sounded like nuisance tripping on a kitchen ring. Some background first. It's an MK LN...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock