Discuss citroen xsara HDI SX headlight adjustment motor in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

lauro

-
Reaction score
The motor on my N/S headlight beam adjustment is on constantly when the headlights are on dipped beam, the noise goes off when I just have the side light's on, are these motors independently fused? if so does any one know what amp fuse and location or can I just pull some wires of the motor or switch for a quick fix until I have time to replace the motor, as it seems to be taking too much charge out of the car battery.

Reply to citroen xsara HDI SX headlight adjustment motor in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good evening all Ive got an old truck 1990 that has always had intermittent starting issues whilst ive owned it.. As far as i am aware the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project I have been working on, that has me out of my depth with regard to my knowledge, as I am a very basic electronic hobbies...
Replies
Views
This is quite lengthy so get comfy... I had a bizarre call out relating to a job I attended about five years ago. The situation was they were...
Replies
Views
Hi don’t know if anyone can help. Starter motor for a countax ride on lawnmower K14 1992 briggs and Stratton vanguard 14hp engine 2 months ago...
Replies
Views
We have this Swiss-made Dixi horizontal borer from 1957, very nice machine still with its original DC variable voltage drive. In those days there...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock