Discuss CK tools kit in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

H

hungy5

Hi guys,

Justed pass my VRQ exam last friday and i needed to buy some tools. Been searching around and i found this great offer from this web site thecrimpcompany.com...CK tools kit for 99.95 + VAT ( free delivery ). Any suggestion much appreciate.:confused:

Yep, bought the very same thing about 6 months ago, couldn't find it any cheaper.

It's a good start to a toolkit, got most of your second fix gear in there, and it's all decent and durable stuff.

My only gripe is that the mini level mine came with was on the **** (what's that about?) but considering I know a few lads that've bought the bag it comes in for around ÂŁ30, to get nearly all the drivers you'll need, plus cutters and pliers etc. then really, for a hundred notes - you can't go wrong.

I've just ordered some more stuff from them the other day, they do seem to be one of the cheaper places for CK stuff, but delivery was a bit slow this time, but overall I'd definitely recommend them.

I'd say buy it

I got the BAG free for going a free training course..... (different colours and branding) But to fill t for ÂŁ99 seems a bargain! Might order a set myself. Does anyone know if the kit is available without the case? Dont really need the case........WOuldn't mind a belt tho (the belt seems to contain a lot less for kit for ÂŁ10 less of hard earned........

Yeah looks decent that
CK tools are quite expensive aswell.
If you order it, please tell us what its like coz i might get one aswell.
Thanks

I ordered late Tuesday afternoon and received Thursday afternoon...take only 2 days, what a service that it. I paid totally 117.44 pounds, for this kind of price all the tools look good and the bag does looking very strong. rated 9 of 10. just because the ham....mer handle was in PINK colour....i got no problem with that ...so that is my thought gents....
PS: I guess if you can not handle the Pink hammer....could alway put it on ebay..

Ordered one yesterday, and it has just arrived today!

Really impressed with the quality of the bag, but more importantly, the kit seems like decent stuff that will last longer than some of the S**te I've bought in the past.

Also, the tape measure they gave me was 7.5 metres rather than the 5 metre one advertised.

Bargain!

Has anyone noticed that Wickes brand insulated screwdrivers are the same as Draper Professional and a lot!! cheaper. Apologies if this is a well known thing but i was pretty surprised

Has anyone noticed that Wickes brand insulated screwdrivers are the same as Draper Professional and a lot!! cheaper. Apologies if this is a well known thing but i was pretty surprised

erm no

bought 8 sets of Wickes kits at 30 quid each

you would have more success cutting cable with a spoon than their side cutters ( and a blunt spoon at that!)

i can get through 1mm tw&E in one cut, but have only ever seen one (big) lad get through 2.5 in one go

I needed another 8 sets, got the Drapers (in the proper box and everything) for 28 quid a set online. And thats wasnt 'bulk purchase price' either, just standard price;)

oh, and the side cutters actually cut cable!!!!

IMO Draper is rubbish. I use Wera slip stop drivers or Irazola drivers only. My snips are Knpiex. No point cutting costs on tools - they make you money.

IMO Draper is rubbish. I use Wera slip stop drivers or Irazola drivers only. My snips are Knpiex. No point cutting costs on tools - they make you money.

yeah I agree cirrus, but mine are for students, they can buy the top notch stuff when they kit themselves out

.......instead of walking off with my gear.....no-one has half-inched a pair of Wickes snips yet:p

i started out with draper expert still use the snips for when i need to boom summat lol rememeber tryin to cut a 10mm shower cable many years ago with them....took quite sum time and looked like sum1's dog had, had it when ive finished but they're still goin strong

Reply to CK tools kit in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock