Discuss Come on, own up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I am waiting until late in the evening when the neighbours kids are asleep as then I'll fire up the petrol mower..........
i overslept, or mine would have been started at 6.00a.m. this morning. teach them pesky female brats next door a lesson, running round squealing like pigs being slaughtered.

Just sent the wife out to do ours......

I don't send the wife out, as if I ordered her to do it she would punch me.
She does do it though. She does all the garden stuff.

You're a lucky Son of a Gun then Spoon

She likes it mate.
We have a bit of a role reversal going on...
She does the garden & decorates (unless drilling or fixing of shelves is needed)
I do the cooking, washing, ironing (of shirts only), stitching...
I sound soooo manly.. :)

She likes it mate.
We have a bit of a role reversal going on...
She does the garden & decorates (unless drilling or fixing of shelves is needed)
I do the cooking, washing, ironing (of shirts only), stitching...
I sound soooo manly.. :)
Spoon, I do wonder sometimes if you are being serious.

Spoon, I do wonder sometimes if you are being serious.

lmao... I do love to put posts and make people think if I'm being serious..
The above one is, yes, I'm being serious.
I love cooking (might be cause I'm half WOP... who knows..)
Washing up is relaxing. Ironing is also relaxing. Not one of these freaks that iron everything.. Sawing.. well I'm better at it than the missus, so I do it. It's usually buttons that need to go back on.

You're a lucky Son of a Gun then Spoon
*cough........

Come on, own up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Screenshot 2019-03-25 at 15.09.26 - EletriciansForums.net

lmao... I do love to put posts and make people think if I'm being serious..
The above one is, yes, I'm being serious.
I love cooking (might be cause I'm half WOP... who knows..)
Washing up is relaxing. Ironing is also relaxing. Not one of these freaks that iron everything.. Sawing.. well I'm better at it than the missus, so I do it. It's usually buttons that need to go back on.
that's where you've been going wrong all these years. you don't saw buttons. yuo saw wood and stitch buttons. :D:D:D:D.

i consider myself a good cook also. pick up frozen/chilled ready meal curry from aldi/lidl, bung in micro, 6 mins, onto plates. 2 plates and 2 forks to wash, no pots and pans, total cost for 2 .... £5.00.

that's where you've been going wrong all these years. you don't saw buttons. yuo saw wood and stitch buttons. :D:D:D:D.

If I didn't have any kids then I would have less buttons to saw... :D

...Microwaves , they need cleaning !
(Or never look up on the top inside)
Bulk buy Pot noodle + Kettle === BLISS

After working at the factory that makes pot noodles (there's only 1). I can say that it's one of the few mass produced food manufacturers that I would still eat their product after watching how it's made. An the conditions of the factory.

I was only there a week to commission some new equipment, but on Wednesdays employees could buy a bin liner full of pot noodles with defective markings on the pot for a quid.

Saying that, I haven't had one in years.

Reply to Come on, own up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock