Discuss Cool Lights in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

Tiger

Cr@p Title i know, on the beer now and brain not in gear

I need to put some light in some eve cuboards which are lined with skin ply. the cuboards are quite small and i don't think it would be possible to put in a standard fixed baton with the required distance from walls.

Can anyone recommend any lights that would be fine close to wood.

Led's ?

cheers

Not having any luck finding lights suitible for direct mounting on normally flammable surfaces. anyone any ideas

____
\ F /
..\/

Reply to Cool Lights in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have some 12VDC LED fixtures that I would like to put in the ceiling of our showers. My thinking is that I would run some 14/2 from the main...
Replies
Views
Hi we are replacing light fittings in our home. Im confident with the fitting aspect, but have run into doubt in making the right choice of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Hopefully someone can help with a little mystery i had today. The issue is fixed but I want to understand what was going on to help...
Replies
Views
I bought a ceiling fan with LED lights. After some time the led lights started flashing when I put them on. Now it does not even jump up anymore...
Replies
Views
Hello all- I hope this is the right place to ask this question. A few weeks ago the LED lights in the kitchen started flickering intermittently...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock