Discuss Cra*tree in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

The QC issues I was complaining about have been resolved some time ago, & I am still using Crabtree Capital as my default brand..They are not what they once were but are perfectly serviceable and decent vfm
Nice to hear about that. In my best knowledge yours isn't the only case where Crabtree finds itself having to improve the design. I've seen someone else on the forum complaining about the plastics of the Crabtree 2000 series light switch delivering electric shock. The problem was subsequently resolved in their 4000 series (aka Capital). But hopefully, Crabtree would not disappoint us in any way given its reputation!!

Last edited:

Reply to Cra*tree in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Is there a room in professional PAT testing for a business model other than 'per unit'? I ask because I've been giving this some thought. I've...
Replies
Views
  • Article
History TLC was founded in 1991. The first branch was a small warehouse in Crawley, with 3 employees and a range of 2,500 products. Three months...
Replies
Views
S
Having worked as an electrician for over 30 years and I've seen a lot of changes since the 14th Edition of the Regs. It seems to me that...
Replies
Views
shagbite
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock