Discuss customers clean toilets in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
how many of you turn up to job and a customer say would you like a cup of tea or coffee .and think to yourselves if the mug or cup is clean maybe the toilet is clean has well ,and you pop your head in the loo.
and s**t &P*** all over the place .would you drink that tea and wondering if that mug or cup is clean .

I’m a tart and a bit soft when it comes to hygiene, i do a quick visual health check as soon as I walk in. If it’s a bit grotty I go nil by mouth, my fave is the housewives with slight ocd who offer you a cuppa and bring a biscuit.

I remember doing an EICR for an old lady who was selling her house. She asked if I'd like a cup of tea, so I said yes please and went to work. The tea was taking a while but eventually she shouts upstairs that it's ready, so I go down and she has set the table, made sandwiches, put out cakes and biscuits and a large pot of tea!

I remember doing an EICR for an old lady who was selling her house. She asked if I'd like a cup of tea, so I said yes please and went to work. The tea was taking a while but eventually she shouts upstairs that it's ready, so I go down and she has set the table, made sandwiches, put out cakes and biscuits and a large pot of tea!
You missed the bit about the sexy negligee, stocking suspenders and heels, as well as the Rohypnol in the tea..........

I don't like using customers' toilets if I can help it, instead using toilets in community centres, stopping off at home or using supermarket toilets.

Saying that though on Friday I stopped by Asda for a comfort break, went in the cubicle and thought it smelled of farts. A quick look around and some mature adult had smeared faecal matter on the flush button. The lady on the customer service desk said it had been happening a lot recently.

Not linked to sparky work but in my former life I used to get involved on occasions with artist management. I once had a meeting with Sylvia Anderson, co-creator of the Thunderbirds stable, at her house. Well..... Lady Penelope was a puppet caricature of her, and she was the voice for her too........ being served tea and cucumber sandwiches by Lady Penelope was a rather surreal moment!! Lovely lady though, she sadly passed away a couple of years ago.

In a former life I sold houses as part of my job...visiting ladies in their homes while hubby was at work?
Not the worst job in the world!

Reply to customers clean toilets in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock