SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Dangerous in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Seselectrical

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi just joined the ranks on this forum. I know this has been said before but how dangerous is it that the are so many ppl doing electrics who dont have a clue. Just been perusing the pages and there are many questions from ppl who should not be messing with electricity. Do they let u do a 4 day course and play with gas? What a shambles!

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
H

heathelect

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi just joined the ranks on this forum. I know this has been said before but how dangerous is it that the are so many ppl doing electrics who dont have a clue. Just been perusing the pages and there are many questions from ppl who should not be messing with electricity. Do they let u do a 4 day course and play with gas? What a shambles!

I totally agree with you, its seems that there is a lot of people here asking questions who seem to have no idea what theyre talking about, a little knowledge can be very dangerous for those people who seem to be tinkering with electrics, ive been in the trade 33 years and know that i dont know everything,but im always learning. So dont mess with it unless youre properly qualified, ie, at least 3 year apprenticeship, and all the neccesary qualifications, even then you will need at least 3 more years experience in all industries commercial, domestic & industrial before you can even begin to think about calling yourself qualified to do your own work. sorry to be so harsh but that is the reality theres to many cowboys out there. regards dave

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to Dangerous in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom