Discuss Dangerous in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Seselectrical

Hi just joined the ranks on this forum. I know this has been said before but how dangerous is it that the are so many ppl doing electrics who dont have a clue. Just been perusing the pages and there are many questions from ppl who should not be messing with electricity. Do they let u do a 4 day course and play with gas? What a shambles!

Hi just joined the ranks on this forum. I know this has been said before but how dangerous is it that the are so many ppl doing electrics who dont have a clue. Just been perusing the pages and there are many questions from ppl who should not be messing with electricity. Do they let u do a 4 day course and play with gas? What a shambles!

I totally agree with you, its seems that there is a lot of people here asking questions who seem to have no idea what theyre talking about, a little knowledge can be very dangerous for those people who seem to be tinkering with electrics, ive been in the trade 33 years and know that i dont know everything,but im always learning. So dont mess with it unless youre properly qualified, ie, at least 3 year apprenticeship, and all the neccesary qualifications, even then you will need at least 3 more years experience in all industries commercial, domestic & industrial before you can even begin to think about calling yourself qualified to do your own work. sorry to be so harsh but that is the reality theres to many cowboys out there. regards dave

Reply to Dangerous in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I`d just like to say hello to everyone, all site owners,regulators and all contributors . I have used these pages for a while now to look for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sort of an interesting one. I had a call from a client to say she is getting a shock when using the shower. I told her not to use it and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am changing the electric shower in a bathroom refurbishment (my own) and just wanted to ask about the mcb rating. The existing shower was...
Replies
Views
We have had builders in, who have stopped for Xmas. My daughter tried to do a wash. The wash machine wouldnt. Its power socket is dead. I...
Replies
Views
If one of your coworkers suffers a severe electric shock, your first instinct will most likely be to rush to their rescue. But first, pause and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock