Discuss Dash cam. yay or nay........? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I have one of these Mini Spy Camera 1080P HD Mini Portable Cam Night Vision Video Hidden | eBay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mini-Spy-Camera-1080P-HD-Mini-Portable-Cam-Night-Vision-Video-Hidden/192879349837?hash=item2ce881504d:g:rHMAAOSwjMdZzg-9&frcectupt=true to catch the phantom p1553r who likes to use our carport on wet weekends.

I got mine for £41.99 on ebay (although it clearly came via an amazon seller judging from the packaging) but they regularly go for about £49.99 on ebay or amazon.

I like my dashcam, see stuff like this on a daily basis...

Its worth having one for the ties when an accident may go against you or end up as a 50/50 split costing you money, if you are self employed claim it against your tax, I hard wire mine in as you can get a 12v to 5V unit off Amazon/eBay for about £7.

Lotus fun, I have right of way. Sound turned off to save card space and may have been edited not to incriminate myself.

The Subaru one the Vectra driver lost his rear end and hit my front offside, if I had no dash cam then I would have been in the sh1te or out of pocket. He was a cab driver I offered him a cash deal he went through the insurance, I bet he now works in Tesco stacking shelves........

With more and more numpties on the road I think as dash cam is becoming vital.

Just look at this Muppet I encountered this morning:

"
What an impatient ---, typical Audi driver.

can't call it racism when it's a statement of fact.

With more and more numpties on the road I think as dash cam is becoming vital.

Just look at this Muppet I encountered this morning:

"
Do you think he thought that those queueing cars were all parked? Doesn’t excuse, still a numpty!

Reply to Dash cam. yay or nay........? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock