Discuss Davina McCall needs to transfer to the BBC. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

sparksburnout

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
Just been watching her on Telly presenting a program, forgot the title, but shes such a normal, warm and genuine person. Such a shame the BBC couldn't get her to do the BAFTA's the other night instead of that dog rough unfunny and completely talentless bint that we had to endure. Why do the BBC employ these people?

Just been watching her on Telly presenting a program, forgot the title, but shes such a normal, warm and genuine person. Such a shame the BBC couldn't get her to do the BAFTA's the other night instead of that dog rough unfunny and completely talentless bint that we had to endure. Why do the BBC employ these people?

Is that a have?

You mean the one that does all those work out videos for the plebs to buy and be like her, and just to encourage them takes to Instagram (apparently) showing selfies of herself and her 6 pack, or ladies equivalent?

Come back Angela Rippon :D

Could someone oleasename this person, as I never watched said program?

Could someone oleasename this person, as I never watched said program?
Sue Perkins
081025043-221779bd-63a7-48ea-b07a-eaf4ac7874e4.jpg

Davina McCall needs a laryngectomy.
I know what she needs mate and it is sort of connected with her throat bless her. She's a proper woman not like that butch lezza off the BBC. Just watching a recording of the wedding, ITV obviously. Julia Etchingham, another proper woman. Now there is a TV channel for you, not an LGBT representative in sight.

I know what she needs mate and it is sort of connected with her throat bless her. She's a proper woman not like that butch lezza off the BBC. Just watching a recording of the wedding, ITV obviously. Julia Etchingham, another proper woman. Now there is a TV channel for you, not an LGBT representative in sight.
A tracheostomy with a pen?

Talkngfemale presenters, who was that bint who came on stage with her top decks bouncing around and Billy Connoly went into melt down.

Reply to Davina McCall needs to transfer to the BBC. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock