• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Dilog 9083P in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

alanl

Due to an upgrade, my Dilog 9083P MFT is for sale.
Nice condition, complete with all leads/connectors.
I lost the green croc clip a year ago, so replaced it by buying a pair of red and black clips from Maplin, so it has 4 croc clips now.
The black loose lead has a crack in the body that fits into the meter, when fitted it works fine - this crack is on the lead, not the meter. All GS38 slip on covers still there.
Calibrated in February this year.It comes as supplied new, with all paperwork and leads.
£200 plus postage. Viewing / collection just South of Leicester.
Thanks.

Reply to Dilog 9083P in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

E
Kewtech KT63 MFT. I bought it about 18 months ago and got on very well with it. Then I got offered a KT65 at a cracking price. Just been...
Replies
Views
Ed Turner
E
Set of wolf race 5 stud alloy wheels, as brand new! Less than 1000miles selling due to changing vehicle fits vauxhall vw ford possibly more! £200...
Replies
Views
Jamie10
J
J
Hi due to ill health i have recently retired from the sparky game. I have a Kewtech KT65 8 in 1 multi function tester and other bits of kit for...
Replies
Views
johnnymacc
J
F
Morning all, Although this is my first post I have been lurking round the forum for quite some time. Unfortunately due to a change of...
Replies
Views
baillybhoy
B
K
Hi, This is my first post on this forum. Just starting my first job after completing my Part P. I've purchased a Dilog 9083P MFT and I'm trying to...
Replies
Views
MarkieSparkie
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock