Discuss drayton rb2 flowshare relay in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

marck

-
Reaction score
I have replaced a rb2 flowshare relay but found some of the wiring has been bypassed and I'm not sure how to wire it back into the relay as I cannot find a wiring diagram does anybody have any experience with these relays on central heating system20221229_162050.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fig 12.41 on page 250 of this: [PDF] Domestic Central Heating Wiring Systems and Controls - Free Download - 1MB - [PDF] Domestic Central Heating Wiring Systems and Controls - Free Download - 1MB - https://dlscrib.com/queue/domestic-central-heating-wiring-systems-and-controls_59c87fc208bbc51717687302_pdf?queue_id=59c87fca08bbc57718687301

thanks for the link that's quite useful. what I'm not understanding I the A A. BB connections as someone has messed about with the wiring i want to make sure it correct as I work commercial electrics I mainly install supply for these circuits I don't often install the pumps and other parts for heating systems

thanks for your help.

not really as I can't find a diagram for this particular relay but any help appreciated before I replaced this relay I wasn't getting any power to room stat but I have a live supply now but I need diagram to sort it out

It looks like there is a diagram of the terminal arrangement of the relay moulded in to the top of the case, this will tell you which terminal on the relay does what.
Then it should be easy enough to trace the tracks on the PCB to see which of the field wiring terminals they are connected to.

Reply to drayton rb2 flowshare relay in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net