Currently reading:
Ecs gold card

Discuss Ecs gold card in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello I am after a bit of help with ecs card grading I did my 2360 parts 1 and 2 back in 1994-1997 but did not do my am2. I have worked as an electrician ever since I did the 2382 in 2011 and applied for an ecs card as I had never needed one before this although I sent in a reference from the firm I was working for at the time the ecs card I got was as a trainee electrician stage 1 I asked what I needed to do to get my gold card and they said nvq level 3 . I have now done my 2356 will this enable me to get a gold card. Have emailed jib numerous occasions but had no response
does anyone have any advice or shall I just send off certs and form again and see what happens have tried phoning but they just say send in all certs and get regarded but they said this before and still graded me stage 1 even after 17 years in the iindustry thanks

Reply to Ecs gold card in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back