Currently reading:
ELEX Coventry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss ELEX Coventry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Anyone going next week?
I shall say the same as I say every year...
I really, really do plan to go. I have it marked in my diary every year..... and then I get so booked up with work!
I'm actually pretty quiet at the moment and even have that week booked off to do some work on my own house. Maybe I will actually make it this year!
Are you going Pete?
What about you HappySteve?

and completely off topic...
I have just had a text from my daughter, Missy Pirate, saying she is popping in to see me here in Spain for the weekend!
Must need pieces of eight.........

No Pete, it was just my play on words!
as in
Sending you to Coventry...
Bit shell shocked today pirate, been to Dunelms with her in doors, 42 quid for bed linen, and she has the nerve to moan at me for buying the odd bit of kit, think I need to put my foot down, tell Her who's Boss, then I came to my senses. Still it's ELEX next week and She wont be there, look out credit card.

Mrs Pirate is a bit of a Dunelm fan too! She buys 20 cushion fillers at a time, for her business.
Still, cos my toenails are so awful, she actually thought my new side-cutters were a good idea!

Was planning on going, but drove up to my parents in Leicester last weekend and experienced the vast stretches of road works on the various motorways, kind of put me off as I lost far too much of my life to slow/stationary traffic.

Reply to ELEX Coventry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock