Discuss Energy Costs do do do do do in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi, it's time to renew the (gas and electricity) energy contract.
I've seen a 31 month contract, that's only £12 a month more expensive than the cheapest 12 month contract.
Sounds good to me, anything I could be missing?
Thanks.

Would that be with one of the new smaller companies that will be going bust within the next 31 months.?

One of my mates changed supplier a few weeks ago.
They rang him at 10.00am to say it had changed, then went bust in the afternoon. (Sparks Energy)

Hi, it's time to renew the (gas and electricity) energy contract.
I've seen a 31 month contract, that's only £12 a month more expensive than the cheapest 12 month contract.
Sounds good to me, anything I could be missing?
Thanks.
EDF do a long fix I believe

These issues,can always be resolved,with the following analogy....

You are exercising,naked,in a dark room. You bend down,to touch your toes,and at the same time,you hear someone has entered the room,behind you....
As per,the OP's original question...do you want that person to be a large,well known player....or a smaller,unknown...

....Or,are the downsides of both,of a similar nature? :rolleyes:

Reply to Energy Costs do do do do do in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock