Discuss England Rugby Unionxxxxxxxxxxxxx in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

You misconstrued me; I didn't mean shouldn't use public transport, hell even the Queen does, just that his fee's means he can't fly around the place like Air Miles Andy & HRH Princess Hair Bun.

Still blame the (taxi) driver.
Stop using big words this early Middy you will give me a headache

Definition of a Scotsman= A Drunkard who hates the English with a passion for something that happened 700 years ago, my god imagine being married to a Scottish Woman? especially if you forgot your anniversary, Eddie Jones got attacked on a train and that was after they thrashed us, if we would have beaten them he may not be with us any longer LOL, I did notice one of the Sweats had Ginger hair, what is it with Sweats and Ginger hair haha :sob:

Definition of a Scotsman= A Drunkard who hates the English with a passion for something that happened 700 years ago, my god imagine being married to a Scottish Woman? especially if you forgot your anniversary, Eddie Jones got attacked on a train and that was after they thrashed us, if we would have beaten them he may not be with us any longer LOL, I did notice one of the Sweats had Ginger hair, what is it with Sweats and Ginger hair haha :sob:
Thrashed is a bit strong, just wonder what the headlines would have been if it was on the other foot England narrowly beat Scotland????

So will Eddie Jones' last game be a defeat against the scummy Irish

1521301345603.png

It was a good match. We won. I don't hate the English, and have many good English friends. Sadly, there are some moronic English-haters here, and most of them have doubtful intelligence...if they had 2 neurones instead of 1 they would be classed as MENSA material, but only by their cronies.
Rugby is an interesting game, and I enjoyed playing it for many years, a very long time ago. More interesting to me now is how I can go to a big match, drink some beer while watching, and never be worried about violence and mayhem as I watch the game, and wander down Rose Street afterwards. This is worlds apart from the football situation, obviously.
I mentioned at the start of this post that Scotland won the Calcutta Cup match. We did, fair and square as far as I could see, but it is a very rare thing for us to beat the English who have clearly dominated for years, and deservedly so. Just thought I would bring some balance in:)

Irelands defence is the best I have seen in years, they were brilliant, definately world cup front runners, they were under serious pressure most of the game but still dictated the pace, absolutely brilliant, we were beaten by a better team, end of.

Irelands defence is the best I have seen in years, they were brilliant, definately world cup front runners, they were under serious pressure most of the game but still dictated the pace, absolutely brilliant, we were beaten by a better team, end of.
No they always peak at the wrong time. When the world cup cycles round, they will have lost there edge.

Reply to England Rugby Unionxxxxxxxxxxxxx in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock