Discuss Englands dismal showing at the Euros in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Not making excuses, probably a for gone conclusion, as I 'm not a fan of those overpaid Prima Donna's. I was however dismayed at the Welsh Players reaction at England's defeat, all very well showing a bit of pride in your country's achievement, of getting through to the next stage. Considering most of the Welsh Players play in England, I thought is was a bit off. Ready for all the Welsh forum members shouting sour grapes and all that goes with it, as I said I am not a Soccer Fan so, although I'm disappointed in getting sent home early, I still think the Welsh players showed a lack of sportsmanship, any thought?

No idea what happened with the Welsh players, but I can imagine there was probably a lot more cheering going on in haggis country :D

People who like football seem to cheer more when another part of the UK looses..
I don't like football much. I personally don't have anything against the Welsh, Scottish or Irish. I take the michey out of every nationality equally.

Meh, did anybody expect any different? I play football on a Sunday morning, and quite enjoy watching it too. But at the same time I'm falling out of favour with it quickly. Much rather a good old brutal game of rugby. Shame there's no such thing as a Sunday Rugby League otherwise I'd be playing that Sunday mornings instead of football.

What I know about football you could write on the end of a matchstick, but would it have a similar bearing to our industries where too many professionals are imported, and that not enough home grown are trained properly here?

What I know about football you could write on the end of a matchstick, but would it have a similar bearing to our industries where too many professionals are imported, and that not enough home grown are trained properly here?
You didn't pass that information laden matchstick to Roy Hodgson did you! ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

no matter how good or bad a manager is, it's no use if he's got 11 fairies on the pitch.

As a very proud welsh football follower i was personally disapoonted to see england go out lastnight but that is 100% what they deserved after an appalling display.! What welsh players reaction have u seen.? Can u post a link of this videO???

England Fans should not be offended by this. The Welsh team just "let out" their emotions in the heat of the moment. Well done to them and their following fans in France and at home, hats off to you.

The above YouTube vid just shows the passion from the people on and from the pitch in a tournament that got further than England. The Welsh have bragging rights for many of year!

Well done. Guess we will be supporting you against Belgium on Friday.

England Fans should not be offended by this. The Welsh team just "let out" their emotions in the heat of the moment. Well done to them and their following fans in France and at home, hats off to you.

The above YouTube vid just shows the passion from the people on and from the pitch in a tournament that got further than England. The Welsh have bragging rights for many of year!

Well done. Guess we will be supporting you against Belgium on Friday.

Think I'll go with Iceland, after all they did beat one of the better teams

Reply to Englands dismal showing at the Euros in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock