Discuss Euro 2016 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Proud day to be a welshman. Well done to the team and all the fans. Keep beliving #strongertogether

A great performance and a great game it was, and wholeheartedly hoping they go on to do a Greece. And after tonight I can see them in the final, although Pepe has been outstanding for Portugal. However, I did notice that the three scorers tonight are English born and bred! :wink:

Now where did Hodgson go wrong....

Just out of shear respect for our neighboring country, I'm going to support them by changing my avatar pic. Maybe other members may do the same???? :wink:

Good luck for Wednesday against Portugal. This Englishman will be shouting for you.

Flag_of_Wales_2.svg.png

Just out of shear respect for our neighboring country, I'm going to support them by changing my avatar pic. Maybe other members may do the same???? :wink:

Good luck for Wednesday against Portugal. This Englishman will be shouting for you.

View attachment 32620

nd
Paul, not for me I'm afraid after the Welsh antics after we got stuffed,

At the beginning of the tournament, a certain Gareth Bale apparently commented that none of the English players would get into the Welsh squad, well in retrospect Gareth was correct.
I was glad we beat the Welsh, prior to the knockout section, I have always thought that England V Wales at either Football or Rugby was Tribal, the English have won so have the Welsh, but can I support the Welsh? no not a chance, Scotland are as bad, can't recall when it was but England were playing the Aussies at a Rugby World Cup Match, after Scotland had been eliminated, and the Scottish Lads turned up in Aussie shirts, to support Australia, some folk have short memories, come on Iceland.

Have a lot of respect for Wales...plus I had £100 on @ 12-1....4-1 with France last night....so the clincher is Wales again @ 8-1 Wednesday.........been a great week so far..lol

Reply to Euro 2016 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net