Search the forum,

Discuss Euro vision!! Sad I know but....... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Jay Sparks

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
So i'm having a glass of wine and whilst surfing on here, the TV has Euro vision song contest on. I took a quick look up to see Australia as one of the country's!! WTF??? And before any one says, "are you sure it's not Austria"? I'd like to think I know what the Oz flag looks like!!lol

Cheers

Jay

Can't believe the Eurovision song contest is still running. I remember watching it as a kid and the voting system meant the winner was politically motivated rather than it being on the merit of the song.

In my local we watch it every year for the laugh content... if you think that is sad then you obviously missed these Polish girls :)

[video=youtube;NUDI2_Lx4UA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUDI2_Lx4UA[/video]

Last edited:
I thought last year was a one off for Australia? Not that I watch that kinda thing. :17:

Tell us anything lol. I bet you watch The X Factor, Britains got Talent and Sky+ the Jeremy Kyle show whilst out at work :rofl:

Great to see you back Widdler. Look forward to reading your posts. I have a lot of respect for you, well I did have unti this thread :wink:

Tell us anything lol. I bet you watch The X Factor, Britains got Talent and Sky+ the Jeremy Kyle show whilst out at work :rofl:

Great to see you back Widdler. Look forward to reading your posts. I have a lot of respect for you, well I did have unti this thread :wink:

I may know a little about them, but only cos the missus has the free reign of the remote. I'm banished to the office these days. If I look over my shoulder I can see the tellybox, but she had a program on there earlier with a woman legs open pushing a gremlin out. I've seen enough of that - and I think Jeremy Kyle has been swapped for Judge Rynder these days.

But it's nice to be back here. The pillock I work for has managed to get our office IP banned with all the spamming he does. But I'm leaving soon and so need to get back to old habits.

:clap:

Nice to be welcomed by some familiar members.

never thought it could get worse then that old crap, bu it did.

Reply to Euro vision!! Sad I know but....... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net