Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Extension pricing for a sofa surfee in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Silly Sausage

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Ball park figures ... How much do you reckon for a single storey extension off the back of your house, approx 5 by 5 metres, South Manc, all in?

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Leesparkykent

Mod
Mentor
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Ball park figures ... How much do you reckon for a single storey extension off the back of your house, approx 5 by 5 metres, South Manc, all in?
£30000-37000 from a builder and around £20000-£27000 if you do it yourself and get the various trades in.

S

Silly Sausage

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
An extension 5m south of Manchester? Isn’t that Rusholme ?:D
The curry mile, not as good as it used to be. Best pint of Guinness in the Albert though :)

S

Silly Sausage

£30000-37000 from a builder and around £20000-£27000 if you do it yourself and get the various trades in.
Aye, I was worried that it'd be that kind of numbers! I'll be doing a hell of a lot of work myself!!! :)

S

Squid

Is it going to be a kitchen/diner in the extension or just a living room?

Leesparkykent

Mod
Mentor
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
I’m just finishing a loft conversion on my house. full size dormer on the back, bedroom, en-suite and two Velux on the front and I’ve done it for roughly 20K.

T

The Ghost

Extensions I work on in Bristol are 40-50k. Done to a very high standard though.

Aico 3000 Range

Reply to Extension pricing for a sofa surfee in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom