Discuss F1 season 2016 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

What really pxsses me off about the Sky package is that you have too pay about £60 per month to watch F1 in HD.

If it was £10 per month for F1 HE ONLY I would subscribe tomorrow
See Sky have the F1 right's to 2024. Perhaps by then, there'll have sorted out qualifying.

So for me its C4 until the end of '18 then no more F1

I do not know what Bernie and CVC are thinking...... to watch Sky F1 HD would cost £67 a month - viewers will be turning away from the sport and as viewer numbers fall, so will the advertising revenues AND the sponsors.

Talk about turkeys voting for Xmas......

And what about the EU - where is the competition? Is all TV excluded from the free market?

Whats the big problem ? All you need to do is Down load one of the many free HD players like Ace player (Not Flash it's naff ) plug your PC to TV via HDMI and watch it Stream free ! been doin this for Years . Most players these days allow you to record to your hard drive so late races arnt a problem so end of problem. This goes for any live sport you like + film or tv show. Some internet providers are cottoning on to this and now block sites but if you use a VPN your good to go again ! Happy Days lol.

Watched L hamilton win last year on my internet phone ( Not pc ) on a beach in Mexico its so easy !
+ my missis could watch emmerdale farm live while we were havin lunch lol

Last edited:
Looking like ANOTHER predictable F1 season, only time will tell.

Question; see that Hamilton was reprimanded for going wide at turn 2 during qualifying, but correctly did so during Kyvatt shunts race time. However, I noticed a few drivers didn't, i.e. Alonso, who seemingly gained an advantage coming 6th. Hows that?

Looking like ANOTHER predictable F1 season, only time will tell.

Question; see that Hamilton was reprimanded for going wide at turn 2 during qualifying, but correctly did so during Kyvatt shunts race time. However, I noticed a few drivers didn't, i.e. Alonso, who seemingly gained an advantage coming 6th. Hows that?
Can someone tweet that Crofty bloke, and ask him. I can't do that ridiculous stuff.

Yeah after 1 mistake but will be good to see what max can do in a quicker car and how he gets on with Riccardo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, season nearly over. Only slightly better than watching paint drying. How did the predictions go thus far;

So with the testing now finished what's your predictions for the f1 season this year as its only 2 weeks away? I think rosberg might just edge Hamilton to the title this season.
Hamilton will breeze it with Vetel chopping at his heals. Rosberg is burnt out. The rest will fight for points
Neck & neck with the two Mercedes drivers, perhaps Rosberg has got the balls.

I would love to see Jenson have a blistering season before he retires. A real gentleman.
Without a doubt . There are a lot of drivers on the grid that are great, but Jenson is a true ambassador. So is Filipe , in my opinion.
Sadly JB season has gone pretty much like lasts, although he is to become a Maclaren Ambassador.

Poor daniil kvyat has been demoted to torro rosso. Max verstapen is stepping up to red bull for the rest of the season.
Rumours are Monza was Kvyat's last. And Max is on the naughty step.

So with the testing now finished what's your predictions for the f1 season this year as its only 2 weeks away? I think rosberg might just edge Hamilton to the title this season.
Your prediction was right along with, apart from a couple of races, a pretty processional affair.

Reply to F1 season 2016 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock