Discuss fav film in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Historical:

Waterloo
Thirteen days
Shindlers list

Scifi

Original starwars
Terminator
i robot

Western

The good the bad & the ugly
A fist full of dollars
High plains drifter

Kid flicks

Monsters inc
Miracle on 34th street
Ratatouille
Over the hedge

War
(oh boy where do i start my fav genre)

Battle of britain
The big red 1
Hamburger hill
Stalingrad
and any old black & white kick back on a sunday & enjoy war film.

Action

The bourne series

I hate it when you remember a 'Great' film that you haven't seen for years, then you watch that film again and... It's *.

Happened recently with me, the film, Company Of Wolves. Absolute ---- but when I watched it years ago, thought it was briliiant....

Anyway, a film I seem to remember being good but again, not seen for years.

Escape From Sobibor

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wound up the clockwork computer and got onto this thread. As you read it, like Bane says, you think of other films and you end up with a hell of a list.

Thoughts so far.

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly. (me bane and cirrus)
The Quiet Man (Shakey)
All the President's Men (mdshunk)
Lawrence of Arabia (Just a great film)
Schindler's List
Fistful of Dollars
For a Few Dollars More
High Plains Drifter
The Unforgiven
Easy Rider
MASH

Getting nostalgic now think I'll get the old videos out.

Will post some more a bit later on.

Get Carter 'your a big man but your outa shape'

Any Dirty Harry 'well do ya...punk?'

Snatch 'I hate pikeys'

Lock Stock....... 'Whats that?' 'its me Bren Gun'

Any of the Back to the Future 'Great Scott Marty'

good choice with hamburger hill easy but am partial to watching the roarkes drift films meself,zuuullllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuu.

just watchin Ronin...gotta be up there

You know Monty, I didn't like that film.

Was really looking forward to it but if you ask me, DeNiro and Pacino just totally overact in it.

Especially that scene where they are face to face and Pacino is telling DeNiro how he's going to put him away and then DeNiro starts waffling **** about how "I wont hesitate, not for a second" or whatever.

At that point I didn't hesitate either.

....To turn off my dvd player

dawn of the dead, 1978...........shoot it man, ....shoot it in the head! also phantasm, blade,300, good,bad,ugly,dirty harry trilogy ,hammer house of horror,flash gordon,went t cinema to see that also star wars, was around 1980.

dawn of the dead, 1978...........shoot it man, ....shoot it in the head! also phantasm, blade,300, good,bad,ugly,dirty harry trilogy ,hammer house of horror,flash gordon,went t cinema to see that also star wars, was around 1980.

prefered shaun of the dead myself...ball achingly funny:D

You know Monty, I didn't like that film.

Was really looking forward to it but if you ask me, DeNiro and Pacino just totally overact in it.

Especially that scene where they are face to face and Pacino is telling DeNiro how he's going to put him away and then DeNiro starts waffling **** about how "I wont hesitate, not for a second" or whatever.

At that point I didn't hesitate either.

....To turn off my dvd player

erm....Bane dont remember pacino or that bit lol

Oh*.

That's HEAT I'm on about. (What a ---)

Shaun of The Dead. Love that film, especially the part where they come out of the pub singing White Lines and there is the zombie in the background!

"* Head!"

just put it on lol

should call this thread recommend a dvd for montybaber to watch cus he is bored

That's meant to be good, that new film.

In Bruges.

It's got Colin Farrell in, supposed to be quite funny too.

Don't you work Monty?

yeah 4 on 4 off, would normally be off doing something (private job, mountain biking, golf etc) but one of my dogs aint well aint cant leave him as last time I did I came back to a living room full of dioreah (sp)

just put it on lol

should call this thread recommend a dvd for montybaber to watch cus he is bored
have you seen that film about the conjoined twins ?i think its called stuck on you and is really funny:D not a classic but worth a watch.

I think i have heard of it but never seen it...will look out for it though ta

talladega nights is very funny too..........'im on fire!!!'

My fav film of all time is

THE WORLDS FASTEST INDIAN with Anthony Hopkins

Honestly buy the film its wicked and is a true story. The film is about this guys life and his life long dream to beat the world record on his motorbike.

Plaeas buy it and get ur mates to aswell is fantastic.

Reply to fav film in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock