Discuss Favourite Music Single..... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I’ve got loads of Vinyl,love dance,House,Motown,modern,northern.
Listening to radio 1.
The one record that I always play,Jimmy James- A man like me.

The song that started my love of reggae
Followed by the probably the most influential person you have never heard of (sampling in the early 70s, man behind Bob Marley, Althea and Donna, Junior Murvin etc etc, at the forefront of dub music, toaster, innovative genius
and then the classic (banned at the time) Wet Dream

Can't remember what day their were on the radio, but our Mum insisted on us having lunch on a Saturday & Sunday. We listened to them on ones of those days. Radio, before the days of tv, before everyone migrated to eating at a table to eating with it sat on your lap!

geniuses, all of them. inspired monty python for starters.

Reply to Favourite Music Single..... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Sundays are the day when I take my middle daughter to our local ice rink for a little skate around. I started going when I was 15, then came back...
Replies
Views
We have to install 3 x 240mm singles and 1 neutral to a panel in a LV room.the ducts aren't large enought.What happens if the singles are split...
Replies
Views
I composed the music in Logic Pro 9 and added Monks chanting over the top. Does it work? The monks come from the link below and I did have to...
Replies
Views
Doing a kitchen job for my daughter’s music teacher, who also happens to have been in my wife’s class at school. Nothing big… just a little...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock