Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Fire sealing a hole temporarily in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all, putting a hole through a wall soon for some data. Thing is, there's a chance there'll be more data to go through in the future (could be years away though).

I wanted to put a big hole through the wall but then thought it's pointless as I'd need to fire seal it anyway. Anyone got a method of fire sealing a 6 inch diameter hole but so I can open it up easily if I need more cables to go through in future?

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Hi all, putting a hole through a wall soon for some data. Thing is, there's a chance there'll be more data to go through in the future (could be years away though).

I wanted to put a big hole through the wall but then thought it's pointless as I'd need to fire seal it anyway. Anyone got a method of fire sealing a 6 inch diameter hole but so I can open it up easily if I need more cables to go through in future?
upload_2019-4-4_7-35-25.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
as per Wilco, fire pillows. use them in Datacentre enviroments all the time where cables are added and removed on a monthly basis.

Reply to Fire sealing a hole temporarily in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom