Discuss fix the radio in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I see you dan and lou are going to the awards on the 9th oct is it to try and fix the radio for a award ,cause my next door neighbour has now started to bang the walls now every time log in ,lol.

A new way to play the radio - And this one works only when you want it to work lol

Easy to find the link no matter what page you're on. And it should just pop up a box which you can then flick back to the forum and leave in the background. Then when you want to turn it off, just close that tab down.

Let me know if you have any issues in MY thread over there FIXRADIO Forum Player - Now working a different way! :D - https://www.electriciansforums.net/threads/fixradio-forum-player-now-working-a-different-way-d.179084/ (I may not follow this one) :D
[automerge]1569681475[/automerge]
I see you dan and lou are going to the awards on the 9th oct is it to try and fix the radio for a award ,cause my next door neighbour has now started to bang the walls now every time log in ,lol.
Warned for posting in wrong forum again. But I've removed the point dished out. I just wanted people to see the message and to help me organise the place.

Staff can't be moving all your posts. You're not newbies to the forum you guys know where to post you're just being lazy about it.

:)
[automerge]1569681553[/automerge]
It does on my BlackBerry.
It did on a few devices and browsers. Too many browser types to stick to one kind of player. Think I've sorted it now though. :)

Last edited:
Blackberry? Isn't that similar to a phone but a lot older? :D
[automerge]1569685728[/automerge]
Can we have it back but only playing SlipKnot?
We can but then we section those users off, and get three signatures, see if we can get them the special treatment they need lol

Haha a lot of websites still auto play stuff as you scroll around! Cheeky sods. You turn it off and they "do an update" and it suddenly comes back on. And your profile is public again. :D

Reply to fix the radio in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net