Discuss Football is back! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Not enough getting booked for dissent then. My two sons watch a lot of football and I rarely see it happening

Football = overpriced tickets to see overpaid , foul-mouth cheating foriegners roll around bumming each other on the floor.
Rugby = Real mans sport.

That is all , carry on.
;-D

I give it 2 mins before someone takes the bait from my obvious trolling lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but in rugby it happens for a reason , not just because someone has tapped you on the shin (Which, incidentally, in football is usually protected)
I'd love to see some footballers on a rugby pitch getting tackled really hard then being at the bottom of a ruck mate:)

Hahah, im just teasing, i love both sports, i try not to get so emotional over blog post lol. Its a good topic and im glad the footy is back on. Give me an hour and half away from the mrs lol !

Hahah, im just teasing, i love both sports, i try not to get so emotional over blog post lol. Its a good topic and im glad the footy is back on. Give me an hour and half away from the mrs lol !

Why don't you watch the last 15 minutes of a game?

Oh that's right your a Utd "fan" Never stay till the end as otherwise there are no Prawn sandwiches left.

Why don't you watch the last 15 minutes of a game?

Oh that's right your a Utd "fan" Never stay till the end as otherwise there are no Prawn sandwiches left.

Whats with the United hating?? Well hopefully soon enough United will sign RVP and then united will have a strike force to be reckoned with. If this season has half as many twists and turns as last season it will be an exciting year. Cant wait...

hahaha - to be fair I think it is a lot of money especially given his age and medical past - however if we helps us to win the league then all will be justified.

I wonder which bandwagon all the norberts will jump on this season.

There are more Man Utd fans outside of Manchester.
Most Man City fans dont know where Manchester is.
Most Chelsea fans have replaced their replica shirts with Man City ones.

I remember not too many seasons ago, Man City were in a league below Stockport County, funny how you never saw Man City shirts at the airport then.
I remember my team Bradford City beating Chelsea 2-1 in the league a long time ago, old division 2, you didnt see many Chelsea shirts on the beach back then.

Leeds fans will always be a lost cause, for some reason no matter how good or bad they are, there are still those who see The Leeds Shirt as the thing to be seen in at Alicante airport, or in the streets of Benidorm.

Most Man Utd fans can be seen around the streets of Beijing wearing shirts still bearing the name Beckham, but the bright ones have realised that he now plays for Real Madrid, so they have bought the new one. LA Galaxy is some chocolate bar that he is sponsored by, or so they think.

And Bradford City shirts! i have one, i don't wear it, it still has the premiership badges on the sleeves. But then i was always one for chasing a lost cause.

Couldnt give a ---- who wins what in the prem, the trophies will all be won by teams who have bought fake success. But I would like Motherwell to win the SPL.

Cheers...........Howard

Football = overpriced tickets to see overpaid , foul-mouth cheating foriegners roll around bumming each other on the floor.
Rugby = Real mans sport.

That is all , carry on.
;-D

I'm not a rugby fan, but i couldnt have put description about football any better.....

Reply to Football is back! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock