• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)
Search the forum,

Discuss For Sale: Dewalt DC223KA 24V Cordless SDS in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

claret73

Hi Guys
I've just bought this off Ebay this week, but wasn't sure if I needed the 24V for what I'm doing (Domestic). So I've got an 18V instead and this is up for Sale. Dewalt SDS pictures by claret73 - Photobucket

It's Brand new! I've opened the packaging to take the photos only. Not a spec of dust and although the batteries are not charged up, it does all work as there was sufficient to spin the chuck in all modes...
Spec can be found off Dewalt website for info...I've included some images in the Link above.

Looking for £300 or very best offer. Collected if possible from Birmingham.​

Reply to For Sale: Dewalt DC223KA 24V Cordless SDS in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've decided to downsize my business after constant problems with staff and subcontractors I have the following for sale please message me for...
Replies
Views
I've got a few items for sale after a clear out, I'm going to advertise them on eBay but I'll see if anyone wants them on here first, there is the...
Replies
Views
Guest111
G
E
For sale due to hardly ever getting used. 7 Months old (with original receipt giving remaining warranty) Also comes with 2 of the 36v 3.9ah...
Replies
Views
eskimo39
E
C
Need to start getting together some power tools as won't be able to rely on the Contractor for too much longer... So am in need of some advice...
Replies
Views
Adam W
A
is anybody using this? i can't decide between this or a corded makita/dewalt for about £100. would like some reviews if possible please the...
Replies
Views
SirKit Breaker
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back