Search the forum,

Discuss Forum for Android in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

pmac10

Moderators, my brother is a member of a boxing forum powered by the same software as our new forum and when he accesses his forum from an android phone its scaled to fit the screen and incredibly easy to navigate, question, can i do this?
when i access from my android i have to use 'pinch & zoom' to navigate, and as a result i don't.
i've read a few posts recently about iphones, so thought i'd ask the question.:confused:

Hi pmac10 have you downloaded the tapatalk forum app for your phone?
Doing this gives easy to view access to the forums on the i phone anyway but i am sure it will be every bid as good on an android.

Have a look http://www.tapatalk.com/

thanks for that Sintra, i tried it earlier and it didnt work so removed it, but after your recommendation tried again, this time with the correct spelling and it works a treat, nice one.
anyone else with an android, try electrodroid, its great, especially for a student (wish i'd had it).

just for your info Sintra, my brothers phone didnt have an app for that ('scuse the pun), it was a forum feature, i could access it with my phone with the same quality result, he was adamant that because this forum is powered by the same software and is so up to date that this feature must be here somewhere. i on the other hand no longer care, tapatalk sorted my problem, thanks again,:cool:

Dan would be the one who might know. I will move the thread into the forums suggestion section.

Reply to Forum for Android in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock