Discuss forum look : thoughts ? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

fair enough i talk to my mates like ****e sometimes as well :)

like i said all respect to everyone its not like i havent noticed your input levels on the site shakey and your knowledge levels

the you guys was refering to the people that run this forum thats all and it was an honest suggestion.it works for us on our forum

sometimes its best to discuss between ourselves before putting it to the members purely because the admin team should be a team and sing from the same song sheet lalalalalalalaalaa pom pom pom

anyway we dont have sponsors we are self funded so i have no experience of people saying sort it or im off :D

And i repeat my previous statement it all works for me

cheers Jib

but like i said, I am nothing to do with Admin!:p

i know so i got my wires crossed slightly ......boOm...:O

again keep up the good work everyone i know whatever needs sorting will be sorted so its all happy days anyway and just a tiny amount of time that things are weird

PS:where the hell has the furl option gone???!! how the hell am i supposed to furl shakey when theres no option?!? change it luke please change it

haha jokin jokin
(anyone finds out what furling a post is please let me know)

I don't understand the 'overlapping' thing. My screen is perfect. Strange

I don't understand the 'overlapping' thing. My screen is perfect. Strange

mine happens if i stay loged in, all the banners on the right hand side overlap the page about a quarter of the way accross, especially on the home page

Cirrus, any idea what the little icons are?

I think Luke and Dan have done a great job

Introduce a load of new meaningless rubbish, and then dont telll anyone what it is, or what its for

change the website to something virtually everyone has said they dont like, but refuse to explain why

Well done guys

Top marks

oh, and i am getting deafend with your silence on the subject:mad:

I still don't understand Shakey. I stay logged in for about 10 hours each day and I still don't get this problem:confused:

lol, righty thanks for the posts,

I think with mine its only the home page of the forum where the banners overlap, all the rest of the pages tend to be in a correct alignment.

Obviously the forum has been setup defaulted colours looks etc, this is where its from, can you see the reassemblance vBulletin® - Features take alook when ya got chance ;)

The design will change without a doubt / colours / themes / layout, have a look at the other new thread "forum scheme ideas - your input", maybe you'd like it simlar to the old one? I don't want it to look like the rest of the other ----y forums.

The forum will benifit from the update, it'll be able to handle more, hopefully stop those annoying spammers, plus it'll display all your birthdays (how cool is that :) ) and you can have a buddy list, user reputation (shakey will prob top that one ;) )

whats the "furl option" by the way ?

without the update after the millions of members sign up (hehe) it won't be able to cope with all your posts sending it down, then we'll have problems

its only been a few days since it's been updated, bare with us,n shakey........ keep up the good work

thanks everyone for honest opinions, it's not a forum with out u guys,

check out the forum scheme ideas - your input thread

Luke

Reply to forum look : thoughts ? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock