Discuss Forum Quiz in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

G

Guest123

Mornin all.

I've got a bit of an idea for the forum, a quiz.:D

I've spoken to admin and they've given the go ahead so all I want to do now is see if you guys would be interested in having one.

I was thinking once a week with 20 - 25 or so questions on 4 or 5 different categories, obviously there will be work related questions, sport, music etc.

If you guys have any suggestions i.e topics, what time is best, I would say evening, and which day you would like then let me know.

So if you would like a quiz guys (only as a bit of fun) reply to this thread and if there's enough interest I'll start putting things together.

Cheers

Lenny.

Hey guys.

Well we've got 5 interested, I was hoping for a minimum of about 10.

What the hell, we'll have a go.

Ok so for the first one as a bit of a trial and error experiment it will be 15 questions on 3 different categories. and it'll be fastest finger first, i.e first correct reply will get 5 points, second 4, third 3, etc etc. This hopefully will eliminate time for googling the answers.

1. Work based
2. General Knowledge
3. Music.

As I said it's trial and error to begin with just to see how it will work and hopefully some more people will be interested after they've seen the first one. I'll keep a record of the scores and perhaps we can have a league kind of thing.

I'll try and get it ready for tomorrow night but cant promise, I'll let you know ASAP.

Cheers

Lenny.

Hi Lenny
If you like you can always email the questions to me before it starts just so i can check the spelling etc
Regards
Kung.

I 'd be up for that lenny just all depends if the kids have gone to bed. Between 8.30 -9.00pm is good for me otherwise.Scott

Ok guys.

When I say forum, you say quiz, forum.........forum.......!!!!!!!!!!

I've just about got the quiz ready for it's first run I dont know if the questions will be too hard/easy but like I said it/s a bit of a trial and error run this first one, and I aint no Bamber Gascoigne!!!!

What I was going to do was post a question then everyone replies, then I post another question, everyone replies etc etc, fastest finger first.

I was thinking of doing it at 9:00pm. Is this ok for everyone else??

If everyone isn't around as it's a bit short notice then no worries we'll re-schedule.

Lenny.

Sounds like it'll be a new topic when it's started. I'll email the forum members to let them know guys. But I'll include a link to this topic in the email, and then when you do make the new topic (if it's a new topic) please don't forget to link to it from this one.

:)

Ta

Hi all.

I'm in the process of sorting out the quiz properly. Admin are letting everone know about it to get some more interest and I'mm putting the finishing touches to Lenny's brainbuster quiz.

Will have a day and time sorted shortly.

Cheers.

Reply to Forum Quiz in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock