Discuss Forum Quiz in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Thats what i mean't .What music .Your talking to someone who lives for music. and "musicmaster" is a bold statement .So i was interested in what you are into .Music wise not testing wise you see .

ok here i goes sum bands and groups

Starsailor
the jam
the clash
talking heads
the happy mondays
black grape
the hives
bob dylan
air
neil young
queen
Franz Ferdinand
Goldfrapp
Basement Jaxx
Blur
Chemical Brothers

could go on forever mate used to dj in night clubs from 16 to 23 in liverpool city centre plus tried my hand a producing dance tracks in my own studio but never had enough time that producing needs so sold all my decks and recording gear a few years back have s--t loads or vinal still

so what are you into

i have so much music on my backed up av got a couple or terra bytes 1000s of albums i used to give alot of time to music but with work and family i dont get to listen to as much as i would like get a couple of hours in the van and that it

elton john
the beatles just a few track
sade
tears for fears
paul simon graceland was my 1st ever album and still love it
phill collins
hall and oats
timberland
lil john lil wayne
jaz z
lincon park
the coral
ugk
paul wall
the neptunes
clipze
kanye west
dire straights

like all forms of rap music east coarst west coast hip hop jungle dance trance 80s 90s sum jungle trance happy hardcore jazz electric

too much to mention
YouTube - Air - All I Need - New Video!
YouTube - Talking Heads : Naive Melody - Live (Stop Making Sense) Widescreen
YouTube - London's Calling / Guns Of Brixton - The Clash - Live 1980

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in always willing to make a fool of myself:):):):):)it comes easy

Chris

Just found the tread I'm in! i will do the general Knowlage if you want.

Ok guys.

When I say forum, you say quiz, forum.........forum.......!!!!!!!!!!

I've just about got the quiz ready for it's first run I dont know if the questions will be too hard/easy but like I said it/s a bit of a trial and error run this first one, and I aint no Bamber Gascoigne!!!!

What I was going to do was post a question then everyone replies, then I post another question, everyone replies etc etc, fastest finger first.

I was thinking of doing it at 9:00pm. Is this ok for everyone else??

If everyone isn't around as it's a bit short notice then no worries we'll re-schedule.

Lenny.

Isnt Bamber Gasgoine dead??????:confused:

Last edited:
by the time i find my reading glasses and hobble to the pc the quiz will be over.....or is it already.
some questions on the great war for the more mature of us please

Forum Quiz whistling2[1] - EletriciansForums.net

Reply to Forum Quiz in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock