Discuss Forum theme/font size too large in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

aptsys

-
Reaction score
Is there a way to change the font size on this forum? Thread text seems unnecessarily large - Something more like the browser default text would be better

Ctrl+/- scales the entire page, it is just the font in the threads that seems excessive. Is there a way to just change it to the browser default?

See attached image

efFONT.png

You can't change the font size just for in the threads. You can try changing the 'style' if you go into your preferences, there's a second one available but not sure what it looks like because I've never used it..

Reply to Forum theme/font size too large in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

How would you go about this realistically, the office is open plan and about 15m x 7M, grid ceiling with loft space above, windows and insulation...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is a virtual Automotive Tech Forum event on 27th and 28th March 2024. This event is being held at the end of March and is a virtual event...
Replies
Views
Is anyone else having problems posting pictures to a forum? I would like to ask a question about a ceiling fan I'm trying to install, but I am...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I just found this forum last night and figured I would post my issue since I can't find much out there with a similar situation. My job...
Replies
Views
I got a TEXT message (i dont know them and i cant find out who they are from the phone number) "Hi speaking from Indeed Are you available to give...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock